PAIA Visual Framework Poster
This poster provides a structure that can be used by individuals, communities and organisations to advocate for changes necessary to ensure the realisation of human rights in their communities.
The framework identifies five inter-connected parts to an advocacy strategy, namely:
1) identifying the people that need to be involved in the advocacy
2) thinking through the causes and effects of the problem
3) seeking information about the problem
4) talking through possible solutions; and,
5) taking action to ensure the implementation of the preferred solution.
SAHA thanks the Open Society Foundation for South Africa and Atlantic Philanthropies for their generous support in the development of this poster.
Download the Visual Framework poster