The following articles, chapters and / or presentations have been prepared in 2014 by current or past SAHA staff members, reflecting on SAHA research, programme activities and advocacy agendas.
- archive (v) - Presentation at The Arts of Human Rights: A workshop collaboration between Bard College and the University of Witwatersrand, 7 August 2014
- Opening the TRC Archive: a SAHA case study – Opinions, 7 August 2014, www.archivalplatform.org
- Presentation at Archives in the Context of the Right to Know: The Need for the Development of New Standards? Workshop organised by the Special Rapporteur on the promotion of truth, justice, reparation and guarantees of non-recurrence, the ICRC and the Project on Archives and Dealing with the Past at swisspeace, 4 and 5 September 2014, Humanitarium, ICRC, Geneva
- Presentation at Nuremburg Academy / UN Special Rapporteur on Truth, Justice, Reparation and Guarantees of Non-Recurrence Workshop, 13 and 14 October 2014
Catherine Kennedy & Piers Pigou
- "Democracies die behind closed doors: battling for the right to know." Mail & Guardian Online, 23 September 2014.